Mr. Comiskey founded Succession Canada with the simple objective: “provide better solutions, and provide more alternatives” to high net worth individuals, their families, and the businesses. Together with his legal and financial network of professionals, he has achieved the simple objective desired.
As a chartered accountant, with a focus in the area of income tax planning, and a pure math undergraduate degree, Mr. Comiskey’s approach is always simple and value driven.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Life Insurance Licences Canada: Ontario, Manitoba, Alberta, and British Columbia
- Life Insurance Licences U.S.A.: Illinois, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey as well as other states through affiliation
- Member Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Member Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario
- Member Canadian Tax Foundation
- Treasurer – London Children’s Connection
- Past treasurer – Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, London Chapter
- University of Windsor, B.Comm., 1990
- Dean’s List – Faculty of Business, 1989 & 1990
- University President’s Roll of Scholars, 1989 & 1990
- University of Western Ontario, B.Sc., 1988